Monday, September 03, 2007

Reasons why I am not playing In Merdeka Standard



This is the my god daughter! her name is Nik Mariam... Well isn't she cute! She is a daughter of my best friend, Muzlita Aini. This is her first baby. She was borned on 28th July 2007. And she is one of the reason why I am not playing in this year Merdeka Standard 2007... hehehe.. (she is too cute to say yes to Merdeka la..)

Muz and I have been friend for 19 years now! She is the only person that doesn't play chess but can listen to every word about chess without even complaining of boring. She is also the shoulder to cry on, when I had my down moments in chess or in life. And even after all the years of my absent in chess, when I talked to her again about chess, she can still remember the names of Saprin, Maliki, Haq, Roslina, even the cute IM Mas Hafizulhilmi. The one that we both adore so much... He is kind of like our kid brother.... hehehe

The other reason is, my dearly friend and sis, Kak Tun is going to Mekah for this whole Ramadhan month. We haven't seen much of each other, and during merdeka is our first meeting in KL for this year. That is because I am too busy with chess this year. Buzy with coaching, tournaments and works.

I wish her a safe journey there and a safe journey home...

No comments: