Thursday, April 30, 2009

2nd Round DATCC chess League on 29th April 2009

I took half day leave to take part in the DATCC league, and got straight home by bus at night juz right after the game ended.. Crazy me huh!? Since I was too busy with the income tax month in april, I forgot to bring my camera to KL.. Aduish!!!!

As I expected my team is playing against Nusa Mahkota team on table 4, and my assumption that Hairulov will be playing is correct too! Last night game is a battle between bloggers!!! hahaha.. it was a very interesting game, I planned it to be that way, but I ended it pretty bad, i cant seem to find the finishing touch to the game, so, I lost! I am sad though that I lost the game ( I mean really sad since the team got thrashed really bad by our opponents) but credit to Hairul who fought well!

Also saw players whom were absent last week took part last night, including Lim Yee Weng, Mohd Irman, Mohd Khair, etc...

I will be in KL again tomorrow for the Paralimpik Selection Games held at Sek Men Pendidikan Khas Setapak, hope I remember to bring my camera this time.

Full reports and results of both DATCC Chess League and the Paralimpik Selection will be posted once I am back in Kuantan.

No comments: