Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Now Back To Chess!

My apology to all the readers that have been craving for me to update my blog, but settling things that demanded my attention more has been my priority. But not to worry, my first update of a chess competition will be the coming Malaysian Women Master (MWM) 2010!


At home, for weeks I have been busy with my dearly brother Khair's wedding on the 13th and 20th February, and even when it is over I still feel exhausted. Alhamdullillah, the wedding reception on our side went well as we have planned it. I am not taking any leave of work for the wedding coz at the same time, the office is being audited by both Internal and External Auditor.

At office, the Auditor has completed the Audit field work, therefore what is left is the completion of audit, in which I am taking over to do it this year as my boss is busy with the meeting for our new office that will commence construction at Indera Mahkota, Kuantan anytime soon.

Now, I am taking a break from work (though the Information System people had juz arrive from KL) becoz the system isnt working like what we expected. And becoz of that I agree to play in the coming Malaysian Women Master together with my two sisters. The last time all three of us decided to play together was at the Sukan Wanita Kebangsaan 2007. It would be nice to hang out again and have fun!

I am not doing any preparation for the MWM, and my first round opponent has been playing around KL a lot compared to me, but we'll see if I can make it thru the quarter final.

No comments: