Wednesday, April 22, 2009

1st DATCC Chess League

The first DATCC Chess League starts today at 6pm!

I have heard that many best Malaysian players will be taking part in the event too. IM Mas, FM Lim Yee Weng, IM Jimmy Liew is among the players. Not to mentioned Kamaludin's team, Bloggers like Hairulov's Team. Also heard that, Dato' Tan will be playing too.

I will be taking part too, under the Persatuan Catur Wanita flag - PCWM Terang Bersih. However hope the team will not be expecting much from me, coz I havent played in a while, and the reason that I took part is merely helping out and give support to the Ladies, but no need to worry, as I will give it all out!. All the best to the girls!

For more info you can click to link Hairulov or Gilachess for the updates tonight!

Soonest as I gets back home, I will post the pictures and results...

No comments: