Vietnam's ancient city, Hue is the host for the 10th ASEAN Age Group 2009. There are 12 categories for the juniors to take part; Open U-8, U-10, U-12, U-14, U-16, U-18 and U-20. Also Girls U-8, U-10, U-12, U-14, U-16, U-18 and U-20.
Malaysia is represented by:
1. Amier Hamzah B. Mohd Zuhri - Open U-8
2. Jerome Yong Lik - Open U-12
3. NM Edward Lee Kim Han (rated 2087) - Open U-16
4. NJM Muhd Tariq Amru (rated 2045) - Open U-20
5. Nur Najiha Azman Hisham - Girls U-10
6. Nur Nabila Azman Hisham - Girls U-12
7. Camilia Johari - Girls U-12
The game started from 6th June and will ended on 15th June 2009. Up until today, Malaysian players have played 3 rounds, and as I am posting this, round 4 is on the way.
The results so far taken from the chess-result.com :