Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What's Up?

Many have been asking where have I been, and the blog seems to be crowded with cobweb now (hahaha).... I am terribly sorry! Really Sorry! As I mentioned earlier, I will be busy when the new system at the office is install, and indeed I am too busy to even play a game of chess by myself or to participate in any chess competition.

I have so many things to write and share with all the readers. My opinion about whether titles of women player should be abolished or not, the recent FIDE ratings, update of local chess tournaments, or perhaps about one interesting email in the chess-malaysia yahoo group posted by a chess friend (you can click gilocatur link)...

I shall try to write that one thing at a time.. at least you wont get bored waiting for news from me.. :-))

regards,
NWM

No comments: