Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Chess Centre In Kuantan

I have been working 7 days a week, juggling with work and chess at the same time (phew! happy that world cup has ended, so the sleeping days shall go back to normal again). I am in need of a break actually. But I cant take any, as I have so many things to do.

I am opening a new CHESS CENTRE in Kuantan soon. I am still selecting the date for the opening, but early August seems to be the best available date. It shall be a small chess centre, so dont expect much. But I will add up many things afterwards, when the response is overwhelm. I am very nervous about venturing into this, coz I know, many chess centre previously are "once upon a time" thing. I might not know if I shall suffer the same thing, but one thing for sure, I will never know if I never give it a try. So, juz open it first and see how it goes.

A request here to my fellow chess friends for any donation on chess books, articles, mags to be placed in the small library at the chess centre. I would very much appreciate it if the donated books or etc, is signed by the contributors.

I'll announce later of any updates of the CHESS CENTRE, so stay tuned! :-)

No comments: