Monday, September 06, 2010

Bad News!

Unfortunately, I cant be around at the last day of Malaysian Chess Festival. Therefore my reports on the event will be up to Round 8. I feel bad about this as well, because I was at the starting of the event, I wish I could be there at the finishing line! But who can tell what future is for us. I received call from my General Manager saying that I am in need to be at the office urgently tomorrow morning for a very important discussion. One staff has taken unpaid leave, plus the system that the company purchased (at this point) is totally unreliable! Headache! headache! headache!

However, the readers can always turn to firey_rook, the official site or gilachess blog for further updates on the last day.

Round 8 is underway now, and I will give further report on it.

No comments: