Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Malaysian Chess Festival 2009

As being post earlier, I am currently at Cititel Midvalley. My intention of being here is to learn as much as possible the handling of big event like this. Learning the deep insight of swiss manager, the arbitrating and controlling the big crowd. Everyday, I am not just doing the arbitrating of the event covering the Ambank Challenge, but also give a helping hand in the Datmo section too. Not just that I am too, being responsible for the key-in and accepting the Merdeka Rapid Team tournament. And tomorrow I'll be helping out with the Merdeka Age-group - the event for juniors only on the rest day of DATMO and Ambank Challenge. I am exhausted actually, but i am enjoyed at the same time. To not be stressfull in whatever I do has always been my philosophy. So, even though breaking fast at the playing hall, I had the good time here....

Seeing Gilachess blogger having a hard time doing the bulletin (unfortunately I am too busy to help) together with just him and Hadi, I know he is having a difficulty to upload any post. Hairulov too, from his workplace to Midvalley just for the sake of covering the event for his readers. To ease the anxiety of the fans who cant be here but keep wondering (or perhaps cant even sleep and keep online) about the results, the pairings... :-)) I am helping out with the posting in this blog for the sake of the readers..

I can understand the feeling, coz I too was like that... But I do hope the readers are can be patient in the result of the event. Whenever I am free (even a glimpse of time) I make sure I post the results... and with the hope that the internet line is ok too...

No comments: